Monday, May 6, 2013

The family comes to Ireland!

Two sundays ago I welcomed my amazing family to Ireland after my short rendezvous in London with Matt. From drinking martinis at the Wyld Bar to seeing Michael Kors at the 2013 Vogue Festival..I would say my weekend was absolutely FABULOUS and got even more fab, when my family arrived in the Emerald Isle!

I haven't seen my family since January so it was so nice to see them and have the opportunity to spend the whole week with them. My parents and their best friends Gwen and Mike who are basically my second set of parents, came on the trip and it was extra special since it was Mike and my Dad's first time in Europe. Ireland is one of the most beautiful places in the world and one of my favorite places in the world, which made me want to show my family Ireland even more!

For their time in Ireland we did a CIE bus tour which took us all over Ireland from Dublin to Galway and everything in between, it was so amazing to see these beautiful places that I haven't had the opportunity to see yet. The Cliffs of Moher were absolutely beautiful, I've never seen anything like them in my life. County Clare, Killarney and the Ring of Kerry were also so beautiful and authentic and made me really appreciate my time in Ireland even more.

Of course my family brought me lots and lots of laughs and moments that I almost peed my pants, one of the many reasons why I love them so much. From my Dad sampling Whiskey at the Jameson Distillery to saving a lost drunken man at a bar, there was never a dull moment and there was never a moment where I wasn't laughing so hard that my stomach hurt.

The week flew by but we saw so much of Ireland and made everlasting memories that I will really cherish for the rest of my life. My family adored Ireland just as much as I do which made me even more happy and grateful. I can't believe that in less than a month I will be home and this amazing journey will just be a memory.


Saying goodbye to my parents and Gwen and Mike was hard since we had such an amazing time and they were the last of my family coming to visit me. All good things, in this case AMAZING things must come to an end but I am lucky enough to have a new adventure beginning tomorrow in Budapest and Prague! I can not wait to visit these places and take lots of pictures and just enjoy life!

Cheers to the next adventure!
XOX
B





No comments:

Post a Comment